Your business name
Here is a text copy of the contract for consignment of your bridal gown.
Upon signing, you will receive a pocket card, along with a copy of the contract.
Consignor Name: Consignor Lookup:
Phone Number: SKU:
Only bridal gowns/dresses are eligible for consignment. These items will be inspected for flaws, cleanliness, and suitability for the store’s needs. Items must be clean and on a hanger. They must be odor free, wrinkle free, and have no stains, holes, missing buttons, broken zippers, or tears or torn seams. They must be in new or like-new and resale-ready condition. If the item is denied, it may be brought back in for re-inspection once the errors are corrected. We recommend the items have been purchased within the last 6 years.
Ownership of items is retained by consignor during this contract period. Formally Yours Resale & Consignment, LLC (“Formally Yours”) assumes no liability for abandonment, theft, or damage resulting to the items from fire, flood, or any other reason. It is the consignor’s responsibility to provide any desired insurance coverage for fire, flood, theft, or damage. Wear from handling and trying on is assumed by consignor.
I, the consignor, agree to consign items for the purpose of resale by Formally Yours. The terms and conditions of the consignment contract between consignor and Formally Yours are as follows:
- Formally Yours reserves the right to accept or decline an item at their discretion.
- This consignment contract is valid for 90 days (the “Term”). Except in the case of a Renewal, if the end of the Term falls on a day Formally Yours is not open, then this agreement shall terminate and the consignor must be remove the item on the next open business day. If consignor does not pick up the item within 30 days after the end of the Term, then such item will become property of Formally Yours and will be sold, disposed of, or donated at the discretion of Formally Yours, without notice. Formally Yours will contact consignor at the end of the Term for purposes of item pickup or to sign a new consignment contract (the “Renewal”).
- The resale price of the item will be an agreed upon amount between you and Formally Yours. This will vary depending on style, age, need, condition, and the original retail price.
- The consignor will receive 50% of the resale price if sold within the 90-day term. If the consignor desires to consign for another Term, consignor will receive 40% of the resale price agreed upon at that time.
- An item will not be discounted, nor included in any sales that may take place within Formally Yours.
- Consignor may terminate this agreement before the end of the Term if consignor gives Formally Yours 3 days’ notice (“Early Termination”). In the event of Early Termination, consignor agrees to pay Formally Yours a 5% fee (based on the selling price of the item). Such a fee is due when the item is picked up.
- Any money due and payable to consignor will be sent in check form and will be mailed to consignor’s address below on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
- Formally Yours takes no responsibility for the accuracy of consignor’s provided contact information. It is exclusively consignor’s duty to keep its contact information up-to-date.
- This agreement is governed and construed with the laws of the State of North Dakota without resort to conflict of law principles.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions of this contract and agree to consign my items at Formally Yours Resale & Consignment, LLC, and I verify that I am over 18 years of age.
Consignor Signature: Date:
Contract end date:
Formally Yours: Date:
Picked-up _____ or Renewed _____
Consignor Signature: Date: