Your business name
Sell to Us
Sell to Us
If it’s something you used in your wedding, we would love to be able to offer it to another couple to use it, too!
Our store accepts a wide variety of clothing, accessories, and decor for any formal event; and our needs change daily. No matter the style, size, color, or price – we may accept it! We do carry items for men, women, juniors, and children for every event. Stop in and get paid on the spot!
To get the most out of your selling experience, here are a few tips:
- All items will be inspected for flaws, cleanliness, and suitability for the store’s needs.
- Items for resale must be in current style and in clean and acceptable condition, ready for resale. We do not do any
cleaning, mending, steaming, or repairs.
- Items can be purchased or handmade; If there is something that you have that is not on the list, please call or email us.
- Large items or vintage items may be purchased, though we request that before bringing them in,
to email us a photo so we can then determine the need and a price.
- We will determine on site: used candles (if barely used), used water gems or stones (must be clean and odor free,
bagged or boxed to sell), lose or individual floral stems (if in larger quantities for re-purposing).
- We do not take: sparklers or fireworks, paint or stain, nor small pieces of fabric or
individual rolls of ribbon or crafting supplies (must be larger quantities). Also not taken are wooden slices/chargers, and linens
(to include tablecloths, table runners, chair covers, sashes, or ribbons, due to large prices variances depending on where they are purchased from.